Show a cool photograph on my phone screen and use it as a snappy and straightforward approach to open by contacting explicit places of the photograph!! 


The touch lock screen can basically set a "contact secret phrase" with the hint of explicit situations on my photograph, for example, eyes, nose, mouth, face, or hand. 


- It gives a serious degree of security as both "Photograph" and "Contact position" set on the lock screen become a touch secret phrase. 


- As soon as others contact the screen on the mobile phone, a "cautioning" message springs up so nobody else can open it. 



Cool photographs transforming into my mobile phone secret phrase!!! @@ 


- I can likewise utilize photographs of K-pop stars and their stage execution that I love in my telephone. 


Photographs of my better half that I took face to face, the lifetime absolute best, travel photographs, family photographs, and some decent photographs I downloaded from Internet can be utilized as solid secret word too. 


- I can likewise set my child's charming photograph on the primary screen of my grandma's phone to utilize it as both photograph collection and screen lock. Accessible to utilize any photograph I need, this is a certified photograph contact lock screen~ 


It is essentially done just on the off chance that I contact any position I need on my preferred photograph. Lock screen viable with any form of PDA 


- Surprisingly, this straightforward and amazing new security innovation is viable with low-end and old cell phones as long as their screens are contact mindful. 


- Since I can straightforwardly set the "contact secret phrase" on my preferred photograph, my phone turns out to be a lot simpler to use notwithstanding its enhancement impact. 


- There is no bother of setting a different secret word on my telephone once I set the photograph secret word. This is on the grounds that lock screen's touch position itself capacities as a solid secret word. 


This initially presented "Contact Lock Screen" is a licensed innovation utilizing realistic validation. 


Security is without a doubt solid 


A creative method to abstain from presenting secret word to others when entering the "Contact Password"!

Would it be a good idea for me to be worried about the likelihood that solitary contacting photographs makes my telephone powerless against certain security breaks, for example, an endeavor to split my telephone's secret phrase by surmise or unintended secret key introduction to other people? No compelling reason to stress. 


This enchantment like innovation, which is being presented without precedent for the world, is likewise protected innovation. 


※ "Contact lock screen's" graphical client authentication(GUA) innovation, contact secret key, irregular secret word framework, and different advances are ensured by patent so they are restricted from being replicated or altered without authorization. 


[ Our Patents ] 


- Graphical picture client validation and beneficial assistance framework 


- User validation utilizing secret key contained with arbitrary key 


- Image sliding secret key framework 


- Password framework utilizing characters 


- User validation framework utilizing garbage information 


All out 12 enrolled licenses including above recorded innovations. Notwithstanding that, we hold 6 worldwide licenses (PCT) and 33 patent applications.

.

.

Download